Skip to main content

Too much lyrics song by Zayn




🎡🎡🎢🎢🎀🎀🎻🎸

I think we met and the time flies

I took your digits some time ago

I think we screwed in the flashback

Won't leave my brain, kinda diverted

Felt better yet now I feel terrible

I think I know I can't take it back

No, there's nothin' I can state

[Pre-Chorus]

Must be an enslavement

I needed everything, didn't anticipate that it will fall

Must be a tribulation

I needed to call, yet I didn't call

Presently it's keepin' me up night and day

Keepin' me up night and day

Must be a habit

Presently there's nothin' I can state yet

[Chorus]

I figure I need (excessively)

I simply need love and desire

You can't love enough

That is the reason I require a touch

That is the reason I require a touch

That is the reason I require a touch

That is the reason I require a touch

That is the reason I require a touch

[Verse 2]

I never intended to, however I did however

I gotta keep it on the d-low

On the other hand, what the hell do I know

You're generally at the forefront of my thoughts so

Felt better yet now I feel terrible

I think I know I can't take it back

No, there's nothin' I can state

[Pre-Chorus]

Must be a fixation

I needed everything, didn't anticipate that it will fall

Must be a tribulation

I needed to call, however I didn't call

Presently it's keepin' me up night and day

Keepin' me up night and day

Must be an enslavement

Presently there's nothin' I can state however

[Chorus]

I figure I need (excessively)

I simply need love and desire

You can't love enough

That is the reason I require a touch

That is the reason I require a touch

That is the reason I require a touch

That is the reason I require a touch

That is the reason I require a touch

[Bridge]

At the point when the room turns into a diversion we play

White lines they appear to swing to snakes

I figure I'll turn you 'way

Say white deceives your face

You know I know my place

Nothin' I can state

Nothin' I can state

Nothin' I can state

[Chorus]

I figure I need (excessively)

I simply need love and desire

You can't love enough

That is the reason I require a touch

That is the reason I require a touch

That is the reason I require a touch

That is the reason I require a touch

That is the reason I require a touch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The most beautiful 100 nature-photographs in the world

Nature  most beautiful photographs     Nature , in the broadest sense, is comparable to the characteristic world, physical world , or material world .  "Nature" alludes to the wonders of the physical world, and furthermore to life as a rule. It runs in scale from the subatomic to the astronomical.  The term " nature" may allude to living plants and creatures, land procedures, climate, and material science, for example, matter and vitality. The term is frequently alludes to the "common habitat" or wild—wild creatures, rocks, woodland, shorelines, and when all is said in done territories that have not been generously changed by people, or which hold on notwithstanding human mediation. For, instance, produced items and human communication are by and large not thought about piece of nature, except if qualified as, " human instinct" or " the entire of nature". This more conventional idea of " nature " suggests a...

Biography of Drake

                                BIOGRAPHY OF DRAKE The summary  Aubrey Drake Graham who was born on October 24, 1986 is a Canadian rapper, vocalist, lyricist, record maker, on-screen character, and business person. He is a standout amongst other offering specialists of the 21st century. Drake at first picked up acknowledgment as a performing artist on the high schooler show TV arrangement Degrassi: The Next Generation in the mid 2000s. Purpose on seeking after a vocation as a rapper, he withdrew the arrangement in 2007 after the arrival of his introduction mixtape, Room for Improvement . He discharged two further autonomous activities, Rebound Season thus Far Gone , before marking to Lil Wayne 's Young Money Entertainment in June 2009. Drake discharged his introduction studio collection Thank Me Later in 2010, which appeared at number one on the US Billboard 200 and was before long ens...

Biography of LIL WAYNE

            Biography of LIL WAYNE  Dwayne Michael Carter Jr who was born on September 27, 1982 famously known as Lil Wayne , is an American rapper. Lil Wayne's profession started in 1991 at nine years old, when he was found by Bryan "Child" Williams and joined Cash Money Records as the most youthful individual from the name, and half of the couple The B.G.'z , close by individual New Orleans-based rapper B.G. , then known as Lil' Doogie. In 1996, Lil Wayne and B.G. joined the  southern hip jump amass Hot Boys , with Cash Money name mates Juvenile and Turk . Hot Boys appeared with Get It How U Live! , that equivalent year. A large portion of the gathering's prosperity accompanied their platinum - offering collection Guerrilla Warfare (1999) and the 1999 single " Bling ". For a long time, he was the lead craftsman of Cash Money Records, before completion his since quite a while ago tenured manage the organization in June 2018. ...