Skip to main content

I Like It lyrics song by Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin




🎵🎵🎶🎶🎤🎤🎸🎸


[Intro]

Yeah baby, I like it like that

You gotta believe me when I tell you

I said I like it like that

You gotta believe me when I tell you

I said I like it like that

[Verse 1: Cardi B]

Presently I like dollars, I like precious stones, I like stuntin', I like shinin' (no doubt)

I like million dollar bargains, where's my pen? Bitch I'm signin' (signin')

I like those Balenciagas (those), the ones that resemble socks

I like heading off to the diamond setter, I put shakes all in my watch (cha-ching)

I like writings from my exes when they need another opportunity (what?)

I like refuting niggas, I do what they say I can't

They call me Cardi Bardi, slamming body, zesty mami, hot tamale

More sultry than a Somali, fur garment, Ferrari (rrr, charm)

Bounce out the stu', hop in the roadster (car)

Huge Scoop over the rooftop

Flexing on bitches as hard as possible

Eating halal, driving the Lam'

Informed that bitch I'm sad however (sad)

'Session my coins like (Mario)

No doubt, they call me Cardi B

I run this crap like cardio

Charm, realities

[Chorus: Cardi B]

Precious stone region in the chain, chain (I said I like it like that)

Ensured, you know I'm group, pack, posse, pack (I said I like it like—, charm)

Drop the best and blow the minds, (charm, I said I like it like that)

Gracious, he's so attractive, what's his name? Better believe it (charm, sacks, I said I like it)

Goodness, I require the dollars, cha-ching (I said I like it like that)

Thump it like piñatas (I said I like it like—)

Tell the driver, close the window ornaments (I said I like it like that, skrrt)

Terrible bitch make you anxious (I said I like it)

Cardi B

[Verse 2: Awful Bunny]

Chambean, chambean, pero no jalan (¡jalan!)

Tú compras to'a las Jordan, bo', a mí me las regalan (hehe)

I spend in the club (¡woo!), what you have in the bank (¡yeh!)

This is the new religion, blast, it's Latino group, pack, ¡yeh!

Trato de hacer dieta (¡yeh!), pero es que en el wardrobe tengo mucha grasa (charm)

Ya mudé la' Gucci dad' dentro de casa, yeh (¡woo!)

Cabrón, a ti no te conocen ni en Court (no)

El Diablo me llama pero Jesucristo me abraza (amén)

Guerrero como Eddie, que viva la raza, yeh

Me gustan boricuas, me gustan cubanas

Me gusta el acento de las colombianas (¿qué hubo pues?)

Como mueve el culo la dominicana (¿qué lo que?)

Lo rico que me chingan las venezolanas (¡woo!)

Andamos activos, Perico Stick (charm)

Billetes de cien en el maletín (¡ching!)

Que retumbe el bajo, Bobby Valentín, yeh (¡boo!)

Aquí es prohibido amar, diles, Charytín

Que pa'l picor les tengo Claritín

Yo llego a la disco y se forma el motín (¡rrrah!)

[Chorus: Cardi B, Awful Bunny]

Precious stone area in the chain (I said I like it like that)

Awful Bunny infant, bebé, bebé

Affirmed, you know I'm posse, group, pack, pack (I said I like it like—, charm)

Drop the best and blow the cerebrums, (charm, I said I like it like that)

Gracious, he's so good looking, what's his name? No doubt (charm, yeh, I said I like it)

Goodness, I require the dollars, cha-ching (I said I like it like that)

Pummel it like piñatas (I said I like it like—)

Tell the driver, close the window ornaments (I said I like it like that, skrrt)

Awful bitch make you apprehensive (I said I like it, that)

[Verse 3: J Balvin]

Como Celia Cruz tengo el azúcar (azúca')

Tu jeva me vio y se fue de pecho como Jimmy Snuka (ah)

Te vamos tumbar la peluca

Y arranca pa'l carajo, cabrón, que a ti no te vo'a pasar la (hookah, hookah)

Mis tenis Balenciaga me reciben en la entrada (charm)

Dad razzi, similar to I'm Woman Gaga (charm)

Y no te me hagas (eh)

Que en cover de Bulletin tú has visto mi cara (eh)

No salgo de tu mente (charm)

Donde quieras que viajes has escuchado "Mi Gente"

Yo no soy (publicity), soy como el Testarossa ('rossa)

Yo soy el que se la vive y también el que la (goza, goza)

Es la cosa, mami es la (cosa, cosa)

El que mira sufre y el que toca (goza, goza, goza)

[Bridge: J Balvin, Cardi B]

I said I like it like that

I said I like it like that (rrr)

I said I like it like that (charm)

I said I like it like that

[Chorus: Cardi B]

Precious stone region in the chain (I said I like it like that)

Affirmed, you know I'm group, pack (I said I like it like—)

Drop the best and blow the minds, charm (I said I like it like that)

Gracious, he's so great looking, what's his name? Better believe it (I said I like it)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The most beautiful 100 nature-photographs in the world

Nature  most beautiful photographs     Nature , in the broadest sense, is comparable to the characteristic world, physical world , or material world .  "Nature" alludes to the wonders of the physical world, and furthermore to life as a rule. It runs in scale from the subatomic to the astronomical.  The term " nature" may allude to living plants and creatures, land procedures, climate, and material science, for example, matter and vitality. The term is frequently alludes to the "common habitat" or wild—wild creatures, rocks, woodland, shorelines, and when all is said in done territories that have not been generously changed by people, or which hold on notwithstanding human mediation. For, instance, produced items and human communication are by and large not thought about piece of nature, except if qualified as, " human instinct" or " the entire of nature". This more conventional idea of " nature " suggests a...

Biography of Drake

                                BIOGRAPHY OF DRAKE The summary  Aubrey Drake Graham who was born on October 24, 1986 is a Canadian rapper, vocalist, lyricist, record maker, on-screen character, and business person. He is a standout amongst other offering specialists of the 21st century. Drake at first picked up acknowledgment as a performing artist on the high schooler show TV arrangement Degrassi: The Next Generation in the mid 2000s. Purpose on seeking after a vocation as a rapper, he withdrew the arrangement in 2007 after the arrival of his introduction mixtape, Room for Improvement . He discharged two further autonomous activities, Rebound Season thus Far Gone , before marking to Lil Wayne 's Young Money Entertainment in June 2009. Drake discharged his introduction studio collection Thank Me Later in 2010, which appeared at number one on the US Billboard 200 and was before long ens...

Biography of LIL WAYNE

            Biography of LIL WAYNE  Dwayne Michael Carter Jr who was born on September 27, 1982 famously known as Lil Wayne , is an American rapper. Lil Wayne's profession started in 1991 at nine years old, when he was found by Bryan "Child" Williams and joined Cash Money Records as the most youthful individual from the name, and half of the couple The B.G.'z , close by individual New Orleans-based rapper B.G. , then known as Lil' Doogie. In 1996, Lil Wayne and B.G. joined the  southern hip jump amass Hot Boys , with Cash Money name mates Juvenile and Turk . Hot Boys appeared with Get It How U Live! , that equivalent year. A large portion of the gathering's prosperity accompanied their platinum - offering collection Guerrilla Warfare (1999) and the 1999 single " Bling ". For a long time, he was the lead craftsman of Cash Money Records, before completion his since quite a while ago tenured manage the organization in June 2018. ...