Skip to main content

10 things to win a man's heart in a relationship and will never tell you







  • To be Straight forward (honesty)



A man likes his woman to be honest to whatever she tells him. In sense that, when it comes to his woman movements. A man is easily annoyed when his woman tells him she going somewhere and she's found somewhere else.



  • To be Understanding


Every man on earth loves people to understand the situation at hand or an issue his trying to solve at the moment. But unfortunately people can't understand, only few can. And the number one that he wish to understand, is his woman.




  • Giving some words of encouragement


There is a quote that says; every man is prone to downfall and to rise depends on his life partner (his woman). To do these, you should have some encouraging words or words of advice that gives him the courage and the boldness to rise.



  • Sex


Almost 99% of men  loves sex according to science. That's why in most cases they make secret affairs with other ladies/women who are available any time they want it and ends up in breaking up of relationships, divorce or marrying more than two wives.
In the name of sex.




  • To be loved in any situation they are




  • To show support (never be a liability)



  • Talking less to other mens

  • Love to be pampered



  • Showings some respect



  • Hate showing some Attitude                                                            




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Latest trending book to read (effective method to MAKE MONEY…)

  The most effective method to MAKE MONEY… .  How would you profit? How would you not let cash utilize you? Well we should take the main inquiry? How would you profit? Here are some simple ways: Employment  Begin a business  Acquire cash  Lottery/Gamble  Wrongdoing  As odd as it sounds, all above are practical approaches to profit. The greater part of the populace profits through an occupation. We work for other people. This is a recognizable, good also, respected way to deal with supporting yourself. The main issue is here and there you wind up jobless, vanquished, and furious. Welcome to the rodent race! Beginning a business sounds decent. Turn into the manager with all the flawless stuff like suits, official workplaces, and luxurious way of life. This sounds incredible as long as you are effective, what's more, you accept ALL the hazard. We addressed this previously. Rationally you have to get ready to experience the fi

The 10 richest beggars in the world: watch out for No.5 see what he did

Fact to know about beggars is, research have found out that most of the beggars you saw on the streets or elsewhere, are one of the world millionaires. In which some disguise in their fake identities for the purpose of begging for money and also its severs as business to them.    You know what? The funniest and the amazing part of it is that, few of them do give out. Example :the orphanage.  And here is a video of the first 10 richest beggars in the world.

I Like It lyrics song by Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin

🎵🎵🎶🎶🎤🎤🎸🎸 [Intro] Yeah baby, I like it like that You gotta believe me when I tell you I said I like it like that You gotta believe me when I tell you I said I like it like that [Verse 1: Cardi B] Presently I like dollars, I like precious stones, I like stuntin', I like shinin' (no doubt) I like million dollar bargains, where's my pen? Bitch I'm signin' (signin') I like those Balenciagas (those), the ones that resemble socks I like heading off to the diamond setter, I put shakes all in my watch (cha-ching) I like writings from my exes when they need another opportunity (what?) I like refuting niggas, I do what they say I can't They call me Cardi Bardi, slamming body, zesty mami, hot tamale More sultry than a Somali, fur garment, Ferrari (rrr, charm) Bounce out the stu', hop in the roadster (car) Huge Scoop over the rooftop Flexing on bitches as hard as possible Eating halal, driving the Lam' Infor